Divisions S & H Joint Installation Dinner 2010

We talked,
We walked,
for a Moment in Time.

You passed through my life that day and left your mark.
You may never pass my way again,
Or you may stay for a lifetime.

No matter what,
I want to say thank you for the impression you made
that will stay with me for eternity.

I enjoyed the walk,
I enjoyed the talk.
I am blessed for that moment in time.
                                         
                                       (extracted from)
Moment in Time
by Cynthia Kepp
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Networking . friendship . fun
Dear friends,
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet someone special in your life.

Every now and then we find a special friend, who never lets us down, who understands it all, reaches out each time you fall, you're the best friend that I've found."
-Jordan Hill - "Remember Me This Way"

See you this Saturday (21/08/2010) !!
at Eastin Hotel, Queensbay, Penang :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment